AMOENUS X IKLECTIK – IMMERSIVE SOUND R&Ds SHOWCASE – DAY 2
IKLECTIK and AMOENUS present,
AMOENUS X IKLECTIK – IMMERSIVE SOUND R&Ds SHOWCASE
24th and 26th June 2021 – Info and tickets: https://amoenus.co.uk/immersiveaudioshowcase
Please book your space online – there will be no tickets on the door.
Each day is ticketed separately.
A two days sharing of 3D audio experiments.
Day 1 (24/06): Listening Experiences & Performances
● Christian Duka (Introduction + Listening Experience)
● Avsluta (Live Performance)
● Tomas Nordmark (Listening Experience)
● Pell Ensemble (Sound/Movement Performance)
Day 2 (26/06) : Installations & Performances
● Amy Cutler: “Lull” (Interactive Installation)
● Pietro Bardini (Installation)
● Pascal Savy (Installation)
● Dom Bouffard & Nick Burge (Live Performance)
In the past months, AMOENUS has worked with IKLECTIK Art Lab to facilitate a series of R&Ds on immersive audio. We are glad to finally be able to share the results of the researches with the public.
Eight sharings will be presented across two days – the R&D artists will expand on the theory, challenges and techniques behind their research before demonstrating the result of their experimental work.
The sharings will happen in an array of 17 speakers placed hemispherically around the audience and will be introduced by AMOENUS founder Christian Duka.
Discover here all the 8 R&Ds!
‼ HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE ‼
• There will be hand sanitizers available at the venue.
• On arrival, we’ll be checking guest temperatures with a contact free thermometer. Anyone with temperature above 38 degrees or COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted into the venue.
• Face masks must be worn at all times inside of the venue; please notify us if you are exempt from wearing it.
• The event may not be suitable for people affected by meniere conditions or otherwise particularly sensitive to loud sounds.
If social distancing will not be lifted after the 21st of June, this event will still go ahead but with stricter health and safety measures.
The project is supported by IKLECTIK, Arts Council & The National Lottery
3D sound powered by Auditif (Serafino Di Rosario & Mario Buoninfante)