Ben Goldscheider and Richard Uttley
Internationally acclaimed horn player Ben Goldscheider and pianist Richard Uttley present a concert comprising very new works for horn, piano, and horn and electronics by British composers, together with Paul Hindemith’s Horn Sonata.
The event is free to attend, but seats are limited, so please do sign up to attend, via the ‘register now’ button on the City webpage.
- Paul Hindemith, Horn Sonata (1939)
- Alex Groves, Single Form (Dawn) (2022) (horn & electronics)
- Hannah Kendall, Processional (2018)
- Huw Watkins, Lament (2021)
- Bethan Morgan-Williams, In the Crypt (2015) (horn & electronics)
- Richard Uttley, Aufschwung (2022)