guildhall new music society: installations 8th july
guildhall new music society presents an evening of sound works, live electronics, and cross-media collaborations by Guildhall School of Music and Drama students. these projects will be presented simultaneously, situated around St Giles Cripplegate Church, as an installation. audience members will be invited to move through the space as and when they wish, exploring sounds that arise fluidly and uniquely for their position within the space or choosing to stay with certain works.
tickets are available on a pay-as-you-feel scale. free tickets are available for students and unwaged folks (no questions asked), and go up to £10 for those who are able to help us cover the costs of the event – many thanks.
drinks are available to preorder with your ticket, or will be available for cash donation on the day of the event.
Coming to the event:
– the event is located at St Giles Cripplegate, which is around the corner from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
– the nearest stations are Barbican and Moorgate (both with no step free access), Liverpool Street, and City Thameslink.
– there are lots of buses which run very nearby.
– this venue is wheelchair accessible (via ramp) and has a disabled toilet.
– the event will have seating available throughout.
– audience will be able to enter, leave, and re-enter the event at any time.
– alcohol will be present at this event.
– there will be no flashing lights or strobes.
– there is free parking for up to six cars in the church car park.
– there will be amplified sound / music but it will be limited in volume.
– there is an option on the ticket form to let us know about any accessibility needs you have.