guildhall new music society presents: INSTALLATIONS 2022
INSTALLATIONS 2022: an evening of sound works, experimental performances, and cross-media collaborations, presented as installations at St Giles Cripplegate.
after our much-loved installations event in July 2021, we’re ecstatic to return to St Giles Cripplegate for installations 2022.
guildhall new music society presents an evening of sound works, performances, and cross-media collaborations by Guildhall School of Music and Drama students. these projects will be presented simultaneously, situated around St Giles Cripplegate church, as an installation. audience members will be invited to move through the space as and when they wish, exploring sounds that arise fluidly and uniquely for their position within the space or choosing to stay with certain works.
tickets are available on a pay-as-you-feel scale, starting from £3 and going up to £10 for those who are able to help us cover the costs of the event – many thanks.
drinks are available to preorder with your ticket, or will be available for donation (sorry: card only) on the day of the event.
- the event is located at St Giles Cripplegate, which is around the corner from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- the nearest stations are Barbican, Moorgate, Liverpool Street, and City Thameslink. please visit the TfL/Thameslink websites for accessibility information.
- there are lots of buses which run very nearby.
- this venue is wheelchair accessible (via ramp) and has a disabled toilet.
- the event will have seating available throughout.
- audience will be able to enter, leave, and re-enter the event at any time.
- alcohol will be present at this event.
- there will be no flashing lights or strobes.
- there is free parking for up to six cars in the church car park.
- there will be amplified sound / music but it will be limited in volume.
- there is an option on the ticket form to let us know about any accessibility needs you have.