An evening of music performed on the magnetic resonator piano by Kate Ryder. The programme features pieces written especially for the instrument and improvisations with Alice Eldridge (amplified cello) and Roger Redgate (violin/fx pedal).
Pieces being performed:
- Magnetic études: Julia Adolphe
- 88MPH: Alexander Elliot Miller
- Gegenschein: Jeremy Cavaterra
- Movements from Secrets of Antikythera: Andrew McPherson
- Improvisations with Alice Eldridge (amplified cello) and Roger Redgate(violin/fx pedal)